Thursday, December 15, 2011

Celebration of Friends

I haven't done a great job in keeping up with all of the post, but I simply couldn't forget about our sweet friends, the Milams and the soon to be McMullens.  We have so much to celebrate!  The Milams are getting ready to have a precious baby girl, Kinley.  And Chris and Morg got engaged.  We can't wait for both of these wonderful celebrations of God's rich blessings in their lives.

It's in times like these, that you realize how thankful you are to have such wonderful friends.  We have been able to walk through so much together since we all lived together in college.  Words truly can't express my love and thankfulness for my sweet roomies! I love all (Jen, Reg, Morg, and Kim) of you girls dearly!

Here are a few pictures from Kim's Shower and Chris and Morg's engagement night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment